- Academic development funding – from £500-£2,000 to attend conferences and courses. This is dependent on the length of the course.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-2017). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – You may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – this is for unforeseen circumstances.
- Maternity/Paternity funding – if you require this, you may apply to temporarily discontinue your studies for up to six (6) months and continue to receive your maintenace allowance during this period.
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. scholars may also be provided.
Applicant must be:
- A citizen of any country outside of the UK
- Applying for one of the full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge as sown below:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree) student
- MSc. or MLitt (teo-year research-omly degree) student
- One-year postgraduate course (eg. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA, etc)
How to Apply
Apply online through the given website below
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Application Deadline: Ongoing